Create your account
Create your account to order free resources
Stay up to date on the latest resources and workshops tailored specially for who you are from the team of Registered Dietitians at Dairy Farmers of Canada.
Enter the details of the address where you wish to receive the ordered resources
Is this address correct?
Enter your establishment address
You will be notified when your address has been verified.
Your account is now created !
Teach Nutrition offers free resources, developed by Registered Dietitians, for teachers, educators and parents. By creating your account, you will now have access to download and order resources that match your profile.
You’ll receive your first newsletter soon!
Copyright © 2024 Dairy Farmers of Canada. All rights reserved.
Forgot your password?
No account yet?
Teach Nutrition's website
Other provinces website
Teachers and educators
Type of educational material
Explore the new website
Discover how to find your free resources.
• Titre : Healthy eating in educational childcare services (French only)
• Duration : 3 hours
• Aimed at : Early childhood educatorsHome educational childcare provider
• Topics : Healthy eating for children between the ages of 1 and 5Best mealtime practices
• Resource offered : Free educational material
• Join one of our groups by clicking here to register on our online platform. Please note that you will first need to create an account on the platform.
• Create your own group, then fill out the online form here. Please note that you will first need to create an account on the platform. We will then contact you to finalize your registration.
For any question or help please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
A collection of fun activities including stories, nursery rhymes[...]
Stay up to date on the latest resources and workshops from the team of Registered Dietitians at Dairy Farmers of Canada.